Vacancy: Reservations Consultant
- Company: Suite Hub Limited
- Position: Reservations Consultant
- Location: Suite Hub’s office in Maidenhead, (7 min from train station + free parking), or a mixture of working from home and working at a co-working office space close to home.
- Compensation: £20,000 – £25,000 Annual Gross
- Perks & rewards: Gifts, rewards and perks for outstanding performance and 5* client reviews.
- Working Hours: Full-time, 9:00am – 5:30pm Monday – Friday
- Holiday: 25 day’s annual paid annual leave.
About the role
As Reservation Consultant, you’ll seek out, present and recommend the best possible accommodation options for our corporate clients, who often have unique and complex extended stay requirements.
You’ll speak and develop strong relationships with clients, understanding their businesses and accommodation requirements and then speak and negotiate with a range of well-known established suppliers to gather the best possible options and rates for the client.
You’ll then present your list of options to your client before advising, educating and recommending which option(s) to book.
Aftercare is crucial, and you’ll be responsible for ensuring the guests have a smooth satisfactory stay whilst going above and beyond client expectations to solve any issues or challenges they may face before and during their stay.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing client enquiries in a prioritised and logic order
- Regularly and prioritising conversations on the phone, developing report and building relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Ensuring enquiry options are thoroughly researched, immaculately presented and meet client expectations and requirements.
- Guiding and advising clients on presented options, explaining why they are ideal and match their requirements and encouraging them to proceed and book.
- Educating and consistently reminding clients about the key benefits our serviced accommodation has compared to hotels and long term rental contracts.
- Ensuring all clients receive pre-check in and pre-check out information in a timely and clear manner.
- Proactively support clients and guests with any requests or issues before, during and after their stays.
Flexible working life (home and office)
Rewards & recognition for outstanding performance
Cycle to work scheme
More holiday the longer your service
Perkbox discounts on a wide range of retails and activities
Travel to industry events and activities
Private Healthcare Insurance for you and your family after 1 year
Who’s the perfect candidate?
The role demands an enthusiastic, organized, problem-solving individual that simply loves working with people and helping them find solutions. You’ll take real pride in ensuring every client receives exceptional end-to-end customer service.
Natural talents and abilities (things you can’t quite learn):
- Resourcefulness / Initiative
- Likeability (“people person”)
Mandatory skills required:
- Ability to write and communicate by email in perfect fluent English, with perfect grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to speak and communicate by phone, video call and face-to-face in perfect fluent English.
- Good understanding and ability to use Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Life and work experience required:
- Working with and looking after people in the service or hospitality industry.
- Highly experienced in delivering exceptional customer service.
- Excellent relationship development skills.
Mandatory references required
Suite Hub has a top grading recruiting policy that seeks out only high performing talented people with a track record of excellence.
Please note it is company policy that successful candidates set up personal reference calls with previous managers/direct reports. (i.e.: you should be on good enough terms to contact your previous employer directly and ask if they would entertain a direct conversation, and you are able to provide mobile / direct office number or email address).
We understand exceptions may apply to the above and welcome your explanations as to why this may not be achievable.
How to apply
Please ensure the following details are either added to your CV or sent along with your CV in the email / other document.
- Reason why you left each role
- Starting and ending salary (including any bonuses) for each role
- What your direct report would say about you (both positive and negative)
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.